[governance] USG on ICANN - no movement here

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Aug 8 02:30:46 EDT 2008

John, McTim,

Briefly -

An ICANN MOU with UN has absolutely nothing to do with ITU and has no
similarity at all to a ITU takeover.

Nor has it anything to do whatsoever with countries ganging up to get more
IP addresses.

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org