[governance] Voting process for co-coordinator election

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 17:07:31 EDT 2008

Hi Parminder
Will you be sending out a  paragraph on each of the candidates or will this be accompanying the ballot itself . Might be useful for those who do not know either candidate or too polite to ask.

Thanks
 Shaila Rao Mistry

be as a well......sure and limitless....
but as time befits.....assume other forms ....