[governance] USG on ICANN - no movement here

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Aug 6 02:58:28 EDT 2008

Or alternatively, as McTim suggests, no authorisation structure.

Or what about an ICANN MOU with the UN as a first step? That appeals to me
as something that might get traction at both ends and we could support.

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org