IMPORTANT Fwd: [governance] important: Comments on the programme

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Aug 1 02:09:51 EDT 2008

Deadline for comments on the Hyderabad programme paper is August 15.
Paper:
<http://www.intgovforum.org/hyderabad_prog/ProgrammePaper.05.06.2008.pdf>

Comments received will be included in a revised document prepared for
the September consultation (September 16, and 17-18.)

Comments should be sent to <igf at unog.ch> by August 15.

I know many of you have concerns about the programme, please make
them known to the secretariat. These rolling documents are important
to the MAG and are read and referred to by many stakeholders in the
open consultations.  If you have comments send them either as
personal comments (individuals are recognized) or on behalf of your
organization.  Comments from the caucus would be ideal, but anyone
interested can and should make their views known. Best not to wait.

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org