[governance] Stepping down as IGC 08 Nomcom chair.

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 30 13:17:26 EDT 2008

I disagree. The gain is minimal, the opportunities for further trouble
large, and the amount of energy expended could better be spent on other
things.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org