[governance] IGF workshops: A workshop on Multilingualism and the Internet???

YJ Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:59:47 EDT 2008

Hi Michael and all,

I am glad that IGC pays attention to "Multilingualism" on the Internet. I
have been working with Tin Wee, Subbiah from Multilingual Internet Names
Consortium (MINC) and Tijani and Zhong from World Federation of Engineering
Organization (WFEO)/Committee on Information and Communication (CIC).

If you are interested in the proposal on *Access to Local Culture and
Language*, I will be happy to circulate it to the list.

Thank you,
YJ