[governance] IGF workshops

BAUDOUIN SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 05:50:38 EDT 2008

the four workshop proposals are well and I also support it. So beside
consumer/user rights including privacy and right to freedom of expression,
we have also  multilinguism  preoccupation.  Since 2006, when we have open a
debate about Tunis Agenda, frequently this  problematic is come down from
major internet user in africa.

Baudouin.

2008/4/28 Parminder <parminder at itforchange.net>:

> Hi all
>
> Please find enclosed the full text of four workshop proposals, that IGC
> proposes to sponsor at the IGF, Hyderabad.
>
> 1. The Transboundary Internet: Jurisdiction, Control and Sovereignty
>
> 2. The Future of ICANN: After the JPA, What?
>
> 3. A Rights Agenda for Internet Governance
>
> 4. The role and mandate of the IGF
>

> These are being put for a 48 hour consensus process. If a consensus or a
> rough consensus is made out, these proposals will be submitted to the IGF
> secretariat on the 30th, around 5 PM GMT.
>
> Please indicate a clear 'yes' or 'no' for forwarding these proposals, as
> they stand...
>
> While additional comments justifying a yes or no vote may be made, they
> should follow a clear unqualified 'yes' or 'no'.
>
> In fact such additional comments are welcome especially in case of a 'no'
> vote, because it helps calling a possible rough consensus, taking into
> consideration the nature and the extent of dissent.
>
> Thanks
>
> Parminder

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
COORDONNATEUR SOUS REGIONAL ACSIS/AFRIQUE CENTRALE
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
Tél:+243998983491
email:b.schombe at gmail.com <email%3Ab.schombe at gmail.com>
http://akimambo.unblog.fr