[governance] IGC nomcom process and results

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Apr 25 05:51:38 EDT 2008

A quick response -

I didn't even know that website existed or any such rules

I am sure that most (if not all) candidates didn’t either as they were not
referred to at all during the process this year

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com
www.internetmark2.org
www.nethistory.info

Checked by AVG.