[governance] coordinator elections

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:05:45 EDT 2008

I am having trouble understanding the point of this debate.
It seems to me that Parminder is asking for a simple and sensible act:
all those voting should confirm that they subscribe to the charter. Why
is this complicated?

If Avri is right and most people who vote have already somehow indicated
their support for it at an earlier time, what does it hurt to confirm it
again? And Parminder is obviously right that there is a group of people
who didn't vote last time whose status is ambiguous.

You will recognize my leitmotif today: let's move on.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org