[governance] IGC Nomcom - Slate of candidates

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Apr 23 02:51:41 EDT 2008

lists at privaterra.info ha scritto:
> As IGC 08 Nomcom chair, it is my pleasure to announce the slate of
> candidates the nomcom has come to agreement on.

Thanks for the nomination, it really came unexpected as this time I
hadn't put forward my name myself, but some people from the caucus
insisted that I would be a good candidate - one more reason to
appreciate the trust and commit new time and energy to the IGF if
eventually selected.

Anyway, I guess that at most 4-5 people from our list, including
incumbents, will be picked - so it will be extremely hard to have a
fully representative and diverse mix in any case. This makes it even
more important that the few people who will actually be on the MAG
commit to circulating as much information as possible.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------
     governance at lists.cpsr.org