[governance] IGC workshops

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Apr 22 12:21:55 EDT 2008

Bill, Thanks for the clarifications.

We urgently need someone to take this work up. Adam, you had shown some
interest in making this a mid-term review of the IGF. Or you Vittorio, you
can bring some continuity for the last years group. Lee? Willie?. Anyone
else.

We already have three members - Karen, Baudouin and Jeremy - ready to be in
the WG. Need a convener. I assure anyone who takes this job up that it will
quite fulfilling :-), and not too taxing, as Bill explained.

Thanks

Parminder

  _____