[governance] IGC Nomcom - Slate of candidates

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue Apr 22 10:16:44 EDT 2008

I echo Milton's thanks to the group, skepticism on the prospects (once
bitten, twice shy), and commitment in the event of a surprise.

Not that it matters much, but will we be doing the same as last time, when
info on the nominees and process was posted?
http://www.nomadicity.net/IGC-candidates-for-IGF-MAG.html
In fact, didn't we also post info on the candidates and endorsements
pre-nomcom?  I don't remember anymore...Anyway, I at least don't know
everyone who's been nominated...

Best,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org