[governance] IGC Nomcom - Slate of candidates

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Apr 22 09:39:42 EDT 2008

Very fast work, thanks to the Nomcom volunteers and to Robt. for running
it so smoothly! And, in the slim chance that I break into the charmed
circle of MAG, the caucus's confidence in me will not be misplaced.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org