[governance] IGC workshops

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Apr 19 04:49:12 EDT 2008

Parminder, thanks for this.

The response to the call for workshops hasn't
been overwhelming, actually very few, so the MAG
has revised the call and by April 30 just a
summary proposal will be OK.  I think all
stakeholders are struggling as we have been
(actually, caucus probably ahead of many.)

Completed responses where possible, but know this
is hard so by April 30 a summary is fine. This
will help everyone better understand what
interests are this year, perhaps help us put
people with similar ideas together etc.

The key information needed by April 30 is:

1. Name of proposed workshop

2. Provide a concise description of the proposed
workshop theme including its importance and
relevance to the IGF.

4. Provide the name of the organizer(s) of the
workshop and their affiliation to various
stakeholder groups. Describe how you will take
steps to adhere to the multi-stakeholder
principle, geographical diversity and gender
balance.

9. Under which of the five IGF themes does the proposal fall under ?
(access, critical Internet resources, diversity, openness, security)

I think we have most of the answers.

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org