[governance] rights based approach to the Internet

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:42:15 EDT 2008

Such a broad smile engendered here.  Yes from this e-desk, very interested.
Do a lot with *rights and duties** formulations, a particular fun thing in
law school.  If all that workload was fun.

Thanks Michael, Parminder, *et al.*   Lead the way in the new WG.

:) LDMF.

P.S.

* With particularity here, two very prominent flavors one often encounters:

(1) *Rights* have *Duties* that come with Rights (same actor);

(2) Our *Rights* impose *Duties* on Others (n-actors)  - (not so comfortable
*vice versa* - Others' Rights impose Duties on Us). !!!