[governance] rights based approach to the Internet

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Apr 14 11:03:06 EDT 2008

Let me see if I understand -- two members of the self-attributed
"technical community" (who by their definition would be curiously
detached from the real world of business or government or civil society
-- they are just "technical") are trying to depose Parm from his
coordinator role on political grounds?? Or for just "writing too much"??
Where are we going to here??

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
direção colegiada, Rits (Rede de Informações para o Terceiro Setor)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org