[governance] IGC Nomcom - Status report on nominations

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Apr 14 09:42:54 EDT 2008

Tatiana

What you call as probation is only for substantive roles in the IGC -
participating in nomcom, voting etc. It does not extend to self-nomination
(or being nominated by someone else) for being considered as IGC nominee for
MAG. I am sorry if there was any misunderstanding on this issue.

As for the deadline extension it is for the nomcom to take the call.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org