[governance] IGC Nomcom - Status report on nominations

tatiw at riseup.net tatiw at riseup.net
Mon Apr 14 09:31:12 EDT 2008

> tatiw at riseup.net [14/04/08 05:44 -0700]:
>>more women please!
>
> Well, that is all volunteered, or were nominated, right?
> If you have any more in mind, I am sure Robert / the nomcomm would be
> willing to extend the date a bit?

I am on my probation period right now :)

looking forward to being able to participate. I have been involved with
gender ICT studies and practices since 2004 in grassroots communities in
brazil and there are plenty of mechanisms that can be implemented to
overcome this syntomatic situation. hope the IGF is also a space where
practices can walk side by side with ideas!

best//
xt

     governance at lists.cpsr.org