[governance] Where are we with IGC workshops?

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Sat Apr 12 07:12:42 EDT 2008

Le 12 avr. 08 à 07:17, Adam Peake a écrit :

> Hyderabad is the half-way point (year three of five) and would be a
> good opportunity to take stock of where we are.  Midterm project
> reviews are a pretty useful thing. A workshop that essentially asks
> what have we achieved, what more needs to be done to meet our
> expectations of the forum could be a helpful step towards this
> later review of the mandate.
>
> Might be interesting to tie in with a survey/questionnaire.

That would be really great, although necessitating a lot of work/
resources. How do ou see it:
- an iniative from the IGC, that would develop the questionnaire in
view of its workshop or from the secretariat/the MAG?
- to whom should it be submitted: CS or all stakeholders (if the
later, it probably need to be initiated by secretariat/MAG)

> Retrospectives don't have to be dull... in art they are often the
> first celebration and realization of genius.

Aren't you becoming a bit emphatic or at least optimistic here:))

Best,
     governance at lists.cpsr.org