[governance] Where are we with IGC workshops?

Michael Leibrandt michael_leibrandt at web.de
Sat Apr 12 07:03:27 EDT 2008

Adam,

Thanks. Wasn`t it Orwell who said that controlling the past means controlling the future? Seriously, the idea of a survey/questionaire (or even interviews?) is very helpful. That would give us at least a chance to find out what people actualy think about the IGF exercise. Maybe IŽm completely wrong, but I have the feeling that beyond those nice Sunday speaches we always hear during consultations the real attitude is much more sceptical, especially regarding the cost/benefit ratio.

Michael

     governance at lists.cpsr.org