[governance] Where are we with IGC workshops?

tatiw at riseup.net tatiw at riseup.net
Fri Apr 11 11:23:24 EDT 2008

longe live the refreshing coconuts of bahia!

they are great suggestions! the only one I would perhaps think feel still
wanting to understand further is the second one cause there are plenty of
critical resources on the net! not only the formal structure but its
architecture, standarts, movements.. and I also hope that we will be
discussing internationalization as our common future on the first instance
of the workshop..

it is my first post hope I am being clear!

xt (from another brazilian coast)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org