[governance] NTIA announcement on JPA

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Apr 4 16:50:19 EDT 2008

I am getting a little concerned about this apparent intimidation and
fear of the nationalist forces in the US when it comes to Internet
governance. It can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So I take your bet: 50 bucks the next administration, if it is an Obama
Presidency, will change something related to the JPA in September 2009.

That means I will have to buy you a pizza and a beer in Geneva, if my
grasp of cost of living and currency exchange rates is accurate.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org