[governance] RE: Human rights and new gTLDs

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:17:44 EDT 2007

MIlton,

On 9/26/07, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> McTim, this discussion is not about how many TLDs. Not even remotely
> about that. It is about "which" TLDs and "how" they are selected, and
> whether a central authority censors their content based on semantic
> considerations.
>
> Care to participate in that debate?

Well, using the logic of my previous argument, if I did care to participate
in THAT debate, I would do it on a GNSO list.  Since I'm not subbed to
any of those lists, the answer is clear, BUT....

>      governance at lists.cpsr.org

Since I AM subbed to this list, I offered my 200 Shillingi here.

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim