[governance] FYI

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Tue Sep 25 12:03:22 EDT 2007

Wolfgang:

To be honest, i'm a bit pessamistic about the bill of rights
proposal. It was presented at WSIS/Tunis, at the IGF last year - but,
not really caught on outside of a small IGF community.

I'm a couple of dozen of human rights and legal lists, and there is
no mention of the proposal.

I really hate to say this - but, from my perspective it just looks
like an Italian project with little or no support from the
international legal and/or human rights community.

That being said,  I hope i'm wrong and the initiative has grown since
last igf. I look forward for further details..

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.ca>