SV: [governance] space on Nov.11th

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Tue Sep 25 09:52:40 EDT 2007

An alternative, since this is being pushed into the night :), is that we
  can reopen the discussion with the Brazilian caucus and see if we have
use for the room in the afternoon until the academic community frees
itself from Giganet -- which seems 18:00 now? Milton?

Another possibility is the use by, say, an open, informative forum by
the DCs, but we have got zero response from DCs regarding this so far...

I hope the Giganet (soon to become Teranet and then Exanet :)) people
understand the only reason we are trying to do this on the 11th is that
most people will be arriving between the 10th and the 11th, not earlier,
and the only day available would be the 11th.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org