[governance] final final list of nominees on behalf of IGC for IGF

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 20 19:35:16 EDT 2007

Carlos Afonso schrieb:
> I am not sure how to interpret Ralf's message. Is he accepting the
> nomination?
I accept the nomination.

I was trying to say that I would not see myself representing anyone in a
techical sense, and that there is no agreed text I would read or something
like that.
But of course it would be clear that I am a civil society activist and
researcher, and my positions are extremely close to everything agreed
among civil society in the WSIS-IGF process since early 2003.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org