[governance] thanks and appreciation :IGC's nominations for speakers for Rio

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 14:54:31 EDT 2007

Hi All

  I have been following the discussion thus far . I appreciate all the work that has been put in by all of you . It takes much sacrifice of personal time and and resources to serve and lead and accomplish as much as all  you of have.

  Regards and congratulations to the caucus !!!

  Shaila Rao Mistry
  President
  Jayco  Interface technology
  California

Parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I am sure the caucus joins me in thanking and congratulating Michael Gurstein, Avri Doria, Dan Krimm, David Goldstein and Norbert Bollow for doing an excellent work after being called to this IGC duty with such a short timeline to accomplish it.

  I have hurriedly collected information about the recommended speakers that was available and sent in the recommendations. If any recommended speaker wants to change/ update information we can recompile the information and send it once again to the IGF.

  And thank you Yehuda for the links.

  Parminder

  PS: We plan to be able to send names for the ‘way forward’ session by tomorrow.

  Parminder Jeet Singh
  IT for Change, Bangalore
  Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890
  Fax: (+91-80) 4146 1055