Fwd: [governance] Re: "gentle" governance of internet tech?

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:43:45 EDT 2007

*Large type, for distribution in context;  shared on a community-wide
interests (or construable neighboring interest) basis:*

Dear Colleagues:

The following appreciable post may be of special interest to persons with
disabilities because many of our issues are reflected here.

Reactions and Responses to the post itself may vary, but our own concern
with "portal to portal" access and accessibility does seem strongly
reflected in the below discussion of "end to end."  Of course, "beginning to
beginning" would be even more joyful!  Thanks Dan et al.

With affection, welcoming feedback,
and *Respectfully Interfacing," LDMF.