SV: [governance] Speakers for IGF

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Sep 17 04:11:51 EDT 2007

> How would we find them and bring them to Rio? How
> do we find a neutral, informed person (or
> persons)?

Why don’t we try MAG members since it appears they aren’t going to speak.
And they already do so many 'neutral' functions :). That’s one idea which
comes to my mind.

One can be neutral when called to a duty of neutrality, and there are
sufficient number of people who we know can do so.

I myself am very much against journalists moderating. I don’t see them do a
good work in terms of what is the real purpose and occasion of IGF meetings.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore
Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890