[governance] Speakers for IGF

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Fri Sep 14 11:02:41 EDT 2007

Jeanette Hofmann ha scritto:
> Hi, I would like to nominate Anriette Esterhuysen for the opening
> ceremony or for the access panel, and I would like to nominate Milton
> Mueller for the Critical Internet Resources panel.

Before more nominations come, I would like to propose that, as long as
we have a sufficient number of credible nominations, we employ a
principle of rotation, so that those who already spoke in last year's
ceremonies and main sessions are not considered for this year's ones. It
seems to me just a fair principle in regards to the diversity that civil
society in general, and this caucus in particular, can expose.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------
     governance at lists.cpsr.org