[governance] Papers by Everton Lucero

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 05:25:05 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I just want to call your attention to two documents (attached below) that
have been presented by Everton Lucero (from th Brazilian Government), in his
new capacity as special advisor to the brazilian co-Chair of the MAG.

As far as I understand, this is therefore not a formal presentation by the
Brazilian Government. One paper deals with the MAG, its role, composition
and procedures. the other one is about the Rio meeting itself and what is
expected of it.

The papers were introduced at the end of the MAG meeting, which did not
allow the MAG to discuss it.

The papers are public, through two links at the end of the secretariat
report on the MAG meeting last week in Geneva that has recently been posted
on the IGF site. As the links were hard to open on my computer, and many of
you may not have seen the reference to these documents, I thought it would
be useful to call attention to them.

It is an important input to take into account in the discussion within IGC
on these issues.

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

Tel : +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no better mission for humans than uniting humans")