[governance] tick, tick, tick...

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Sep 10 13:07:04 EDT 2007

Parminder, quick reply more later perhaps. Jetlag.

About the tradition -- all I can say is Jeanette
and I didn't speak at sessions, tried to steer
opportunities to others. When it comes to
consultations it often seems IT for Change has
comments in before the caucus.  So perhaps it's a
matter of priorities?

About the access issues you're concerned about.
Odd you think they came from IT for Change. See
part of an email I sent to the MAG list in June,
I thought I wrote the now deleted items. I am
also unhappy they are gone, and I may well have
screwed up last week, plus I had to leave early
and didn't see the final draft of the access
session.  But the items are a guide not rule. I
expect each session will later have a written
description and I will try to get those issue
back in.

It's not helpful you always so aggressively negative about people's motives.

Adam

email comments on an earlier draft of the program:

     governance at lists.cpsr.org