[governance] tick, tick, tick...

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 06:14:42 EDT 2007

Dear all,

May I repeat the suggestion that speakers participating in workshops be
considered in a first round : we are sure they will be there and they will
be harder to oppose.

Workshop organizers in each track could be invited to suggest names, to
alleviate the burden of Parminder and Vittorio, as well as provide some
transparency in the process.

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

Tel : +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no better mission for humans than uniting humans")