[governance] speakers for IGF

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Sep 10 04:04:01 EDT 2007

> have to say i missed this call altogether.. is it in the minutes of
> the MAG meeting? would be good if it was a little clearer on the website..

Yes it is in the minutes, and not at all clear on the website. I myself
missed it, and someone else pointed it out to me when I responded to Lee's
email. Lets all separately write to IGF secretariat to be given time till
17th at least.

I am writing on behalf of the IGC.

Parminder
Parminder Jeet Singh