[governance] Updates to IGF web page

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Sep 6 13:38:42 EDT 2007

At 6:49 PM +0200 9/6/07, Bertrand de La Chapelle wrote:
>Thanks Avri.
>
>As far as I am concerned, the Links to Everton's
>papers are not accessible (ie i cannot open
>them). is it my machine ?

Dear Bertrand the links are:

<http://www.intgovforum.org/EL_paper1_3Sept2007.doc>
and
<http://www.intgovforum.org/EL_paper2_3Sept2007.doc>

I wasn't able to attend the the 2nd day of the
MAG meeting when Everton submitted these papers,
I do not know how they were discussed or why they
were accepted by the group, seems a bit unusual.
I saw the papers last night when I got off a
flight from Geneva to Boston and sent a rough
reaction (i.e. not very well thought out :-) to
the MAG list.  My comments on Everton's paper
below.

Best,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org