[governance] Updates to IGF web page

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:49:36 EDT 2007

Thanks Avri.

As far as I am concerned, the Links to Everton's papers are not accessible
(ie i cannot open them). is it my machine ?

Best

Bertrand

On 9/6/07, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> hi,
>
> There is an update to the IGF page.  Specifically it includes:
>
> - Updated program - http://www.intgovforum.org/Rio_Meeting/
> DraftProgramme.06.09.2007.rtf
>
> - Report on AG meeting - http://www.intgovforum.org/Summary.AG.
> 05.09.07.rtf
>
> Note on the report - it includes a link to 2 papers submitted by Mr
> Everton Lucero  in
> his role as an adviser to the Host Country Co-Chair.
>
> a.
> in my role as occasional consultant to the IGF secretariat

Bertrand de La Chapelle

Tel : +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no better mission for humans than uniting humans")