[governance] Speakers for IGF - ideas?

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:53:46 EDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Jeanette Hofmann <jeanette at wzb.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> its a good idea to draw speakers from the workshop panels but we should
> not restrict ourselves to this group of people.
> We need to think about experts for the main session on Critical Internet
> Resources. In addition to suggesting concrete names we should also
> discuss what kind of experts we would like to see on that panel.

somebody from the IANA (David Conrad?)
somebody from the RIR communities (Alain Aina?)
somebody from the IETF side (Lynn St. Amour? Brian Carpenter?)
somebody from an IPv6 NGO (Jordi Palet?)
somebody from a rootserver (Paul Vixie/Dan Karrenberg?)
somebody from the CS/.org domain field (Alexa Raad?)

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim