[governance] Speakers for IGF - ideas?

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Wed Sep 5 06:51:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

its a good idea to draw speakers from the workshop panels but we should
not restrict ourselves to this group of people.
We need to think about experts for the main session on Critical Internet
Resources. In addition to suggesting concrete names we should also
discuss what kind of experts we would like to see on that panel.

Yesterday I wrote that I prefer if we don't suggest speakers who are
members of the MAG. I havn't changed my mind on this issue but would
like to add that I have the highest respect for Raul and would not like
to see my caveat regarding MAG members to be interpreted as a personal
objection.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org