[governance] For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

Ulemu Nyasulu unyasulu at chanco.unima.mw
Sun Sep 30 10:39:00 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I am an Internet user in Africa, and the top 3 critical Internet resources for me are:

1.  Power
2.  Computer - with browser (I could also add cellphone or PDA, but honestly, in my part of the world, the average person does not think about a cellphone as a means for connecting to the Internet - yet)
3.  Bandwidth

Thanks.
Ulemu.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org