[governance] For you as an Internet user, what is a

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sun Sep 30 19:41:35 EDT 2007

Re:
> For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"? Can
> you list your "top three" in this category?

> There is a lot of talk today about "critical internet resources" but not
> much agreement on what they are. I'm interested to know what people think
> is most critcial to *their* use of the Internet.

Most critcial to *My* use of the Internet:

1. My Right to Due Process of Law and Access to Democratic Venues that affect
the Governance of the Internet, thus the/my means of economic determination.

2. My Personal *and* Personal-Buisness Domain Name/Address,
 (My: Stall, Booth, Sukkot, Place in the line, My means of economic
determination)

3. My Security: in edge-to-edge/all transmissions, and exposure to corrupt
network systems.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org