[governance] Fulfilling the Mandate of the IGF

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Oct 31 14:57:35 EDT 2007

On 31/10/2007, at 2:32 PM, William Drake wrote:

> Thanks for this.  Will you be in Rio, in which case you could make
> these
> sorts of points in the discussion bit? If not did you want
> Parminder and
> Karen to reference them in their presentations, which I understood
> Parminder
> to be suggesting could aggregate any responses received from caucus
> folk
> (which, at this point, seems unlikely to take much time)?

Yes I will be in Rio and will ask some questions and inject some
comments from the floor.  Meanwhile I am on vacation in the UK.  If
anyone is in London and wants to meet up over the next few days, let
me know.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor

     governance at lists.cpsr.org