[governance] Fulfilling the Mandate of the IGF

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Wed Oct 31 10:32:50 EDT 2007

Jeremy,

Thanks for this.  Will you be in Rio, in which case you could make these
sorts of points in the discussion bit? If not did you want Parminder and
Karen to reference them in their presentations, which I understood Parminder
to be suggesting could aggregate any responses received from caucus folk
(which, at this point, seems unlikely to take much time)?

BTW, the revised agenda with list of speakers etc is at
http://intgovforum.org/wks_session_info.php?numes=37 and any other inputs
would be appreciated.  The same goes for the workshop on a Development
Agenda http://intgovforum.org/wks_session_info.php?numes=25.

Best,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org