[governance] Re: [millenniumplus5ngonetwork] * Elected to Peoples Congress: Meeting *

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:11:01 EDT 2007

Wonderful ROB, the news and this present report.

Hearty congratulations, to you and to us for your being a colleague and so
well networked..

In tandem, *Respectful Interfaces* stands ready to participate as the
occasion arises.

As one analogue, people are indeed assembling in new ways in our time
(though the Internet is not now new of course, social networking is
increasingly apace), and your estimable prior history and present insightful
leadership is so valuable to us all.

IGF-I Rio (internet Governance Conference) will provide more input; I'll
post a report.