[governance] problem with the sessions: number of participants

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:58:43 EDT 2007

On 10/20/07, Ken Lohento <klohento at panos-ao.org> wrote:

> All this proves at least that there is a real need to establish, as now
> the AG mandate implies more formally, clear criteria, methods of work,
> for speaker selection or for the AG decision making process for example.

I was delighted that the actual date was set a year ahead, announced
in Athens.  But then I think Brazil started late to make decisions.
It's probably too late for this year, but it seems to me that a
post-IGF open planning meeting (for instance Friday November 16) with
the next host country representatives could help incorporate past
experience and clarify.

Sylvia
     governance at lists.cpsr.org