[governance] preparing for IGF 2008

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:30:14 EST 2007

Yes, plus can we somehow find out how many were participating over the Net?

In the overarching spirit of this sort of social networking (just one but a
key IGF event aspect) we hope that this number will grow.  And see
(paraphrasing) the discussion here re the "remote" connection as a *
microcosm* of worlds to come.  That is - so we think, hope, and pro-ject.

Perhaps there are *stats* as to registration, though the actual sign-ins
would of course per usual be less. Still, good to know or guestimate.

Thanks, and best wishes, LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces*