[governance] preparing for IGF 2008

Raquel Gatto raquelgatto at uol.com.br
Tue Nov 27 12:32:51 EST 2007

Although it was my first IGF and this is my first post here:

I believe that a "theme per day" would be a good start to organize the
multiple activities during IGF3.0. For example, the Day 1 can be CRITICAL
INTERNET RESOURCES, divided by a main session first, then the workshop, best
practice, etc..

And:
The important thing is that each one can not be at the same time!!!
So it is possible to attend all meetings or select those that you like!! I
was very frustrated because more than once I had to choose between 2
meetings at the same time.

And:
During the selection, if there is more than one proposal identical or
similar, you should get them together. I also believe this schedule will
give each meeting more time and participation, etc.and above all, I hope
this procedure can avoid us from hearing the same subject over and over
again.

At last: the remote participation and reports are very welcome...

Thanks!

Raquel