[governance] Innovation - Kiss and Make-Up

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Nov 27 10:26:41 EST 2007

With all respect to Wolfgang original post and ensuing comments,
We have 'Been-there Done-that', Wendy proved that.

We need to take it up with the IGF and have the backing of the UN in
order to put this right.

Why you ask? The primary reason is simply the Internet has out grown ICANN's
abilites to adequetly represent the AtLarge. Icann is not designed to handle
that.

--
On the Far Side:

You can Kiss a Frog all you want ...
and it will still be a Frog.

P.S.:
(Bertrand) tried a French-Kiss,
still Le Frog.

(Veni) tried the Bulgarian-Lip-Lock,
still a Frog.

(Vittorio) tried the Italian-Tounge-Twister,
Mama Mia! its still a Frog.

(IGF) tried the Eskimo-Kiss,
frostbite but still a Frog.

Oh well, what can we do ... rrrribbit