[governance] Innovation

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Mon Nov 26 23:35:52 EST 2007

That's odd you should say that, since I would have said that the ALAC was
a failure, and internet users had almost unanimously shunned it.

Now, perhaps that makes me a very horrible and uncivil person, a dirty
hippie name-caller, and a person generally deserving of censure and abuse
rather than, say, some shred of counter-evidence.

Or, it could be a considered opinion, based on years of involvement with
ICANN, including service for the ALAC itself.

Yours,
A. Michael Froomkin
Professor of Law

http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net