[governance] Innovation

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:42:23 EST 2007

> please stop dismissing peoples' posts for their "semantics" and
> "tone" every time you disagree with them.

Hi Judith

It's not a matter of disagreement.

It's a matter of trying to hold a conversation.

It is impossible for me to reply to this post without taking issue with huge
chunks of what's in it.

Just as a quick example. These two sentences, stated as facts: "The ALAC's
failure is obvious. Internet users have shunned it in droves."

This simply isn't true. But what's more problematic is that it has very
little to do with the issue of voting.

Either people want a conversation or they want to shout at one another. You
simply can't have both.

Kieren