[governance] Interview - P.D.Thrush

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Mon Nov 26 13:33:19 EST 2007

I can live with that. (also - What would Peter like to do?)

We should get the Questions first though,
then decide if the Ch4 Chat Session
is the right platform-medium.
People in differnt time zones is the trouble
with 'live' cast.

I belive Most folks here would settle for a short-list of Q&A's

>What might work better is if I tried to set up a chatroom session. I know
>Channel 4 in the UK does a lot of these with politicians, businessmen,
>Film-makers etc etc.

lol, Micheal Moore? a new documentary 'Peter & Me'
*[ Michael Moore did a documentary on GM's CEO Roger Smith]

Let us know if the Q&A is a go.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org